MSc (Computer Science and Applications) is offered by CHRIST (Deemed to be University) for the professionals working in the software industry or related fields. This program is intended to enhance their existing academic foundations with comprehensive understanding of the use and application of information technology. The programme focuses on Advanced Operating Systems, Data Structures, Software Project Management, Networks, Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
1.The program is designed to help software professionals who are already employed to further their knowledge in their respective domains.
2.To enhance the project management skills.
3.To facilitate software professionals to take lead roles.
4.To understand and assimilate knowledge and skills to apply in their industry.
5.To introduce contemporary theoretical concepts about the processes, standards and practices in software development life cycle.
6.To assist in career advancement by acquiring additional degree.
Two years (Four semesters- Weekend Program).
- CS01 - Programming in C
- CS02 - Introduction to Computers and Computer Programming
- CS03 - Introduction to MS-Office Packages
- CS04 - Web Designing Using HTML, PHP and MySQL
- CS05 - Graphic Designing
- CS06 - Unix Operating System
- CS07 - Introduction to Database Management System
- CS08 - Management Information System (MIS)
- CS09 - Advanced Java Programming