How to reach CHRIST Hosur Road Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is easily accessible from all parts of Bangalore City. Here are some driving directions and bus route numbers to help you get here.
From Central (Majestic) Railway Station and Kempegowda Bus stand:
- Drive towards Corporation (Hudson) Circle
- Drive through Devanga Hostel road to reach Mission road
- Take a right turn under the flyover to join K H road (double road) and drive straight until you reach Lalbagh Main Gate.
- Take a left and drive straight ... you will cross Wilson garden, NIMHANS Hospital and then take the Dairy Circle Fly Over. In the process you will find CHRIST (Deemed to be University) on the right side.
- The distance is approximately 10 kms.
Bus Routes from Kempegowda Bus Stand (Majestic):
- Ask for CHRIST (Deemed to be University)/ Devasthana /Dairy Circle Bus Stop
- 365, 353, 168 D, 170,171A, 171B, 171C, 171 D, 165 340,342 356,360B etc
- Landmark: Dairy Fly-Over.
Bus Routes from Shivaji Nagar Bus Stand:
- Ask for CHRIST (Deemed to be University)/ Devasthana/Dairy Circle Bus Stop.
- 166 (Direct), 348 D, 368 Landmark: Dairy Fly-Over.
From the new Benguluru International Airport:
- The distance is approximately 42 kms.
- You may take BIAS-7 of Vayu Vajra Volvo Bus Service from the Airport to Koramangala and get down at CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
- The travel time will be 1.30 Hrs approximately.
- You may also take BIAS-5 of Vayu Vajra Volvo Bus Service from the Airport to get down at Shanti Nagar Bus Station.
- You may then take a taxi/autorickshaw/bus to reach CHRIST (Deemed to be University) which is 3 kms away.
- A/C Shuttle Services from Airport will depart every 30 minutes.
You can also follow the below driving direction:
- Get onto the main road to Bengaluru City. Keep moving until you pass Kogilu Cross (Yelahanka).
- From there, move towards Hebbal Flyover.
- After you cross Hebbal Flyover, take a left towards RT Nagar and then towards Doordarshan Kendra (TV Tower).
- Take a deviation towards right just after the TV Tower and move to railway underbridge just before Cantonment Railway Station.
- Once you get through the underbridge, take a left and then a right to Queen’s Road and move on until you reach “The Indian Express” building.
- Take a left towards Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium and then take a right down to Museum Road.
- Once you drive down Museum Road, take a left until you reach Richmond Circle.
- From Richmond Circle, take a right down Double Road (KH Road) towards Shanti Nagar Bus Station (BMTC) and further up the road until you reach Lal Bagh Gate and take a left and keep going straight until you reach Bangalore Dairy Circle (You will pass through 2 junctions before you reach Bangalore Dairy Circle).
- On the right hand side, you will find Dharmaram College. A little further up is CHRIST (Deemed to be University) on the same side.