Committed to working towards providing Excellence and Service, the institution is dedicated to gospel values, mutual respect, teamwork and social concern. Christ Hall is a residential facility for male students pursuing various programmes in Bannerghatta Road Campus.
Email: email@example.com | Contact No: +91 8971971379
Christ Hall offers twin and triple sharing rooms with the following facilities
• Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi can be accessed in the study room and recreation hall.
• Gym/TT: The gym in the campus is equipped with the latest fitness equipment exclusively for the hostel students. A Table Tennis hall is also available.
• Multi-purpose Hall: Students can utilize this common hall for group studies and recreations like watching T.V. Study halls are available in all the floors.
• Library: The CHRIST (Deemed to be University) library is accessible for the residents from 8 am to 9 pm.
• Security: The access to the hostel is via the biometric system. Security personnel are stationed at the hostel to provide 24/7 security for the residents.
• Lifts: We have two lifts equipped with all fire safety measures.
• RO purified water for drinking is available in all the floors.
• Washing machines are available in 3rd & 5th Floors (Chargeable)
• Solar hot water / Geyser facilities are available.
• 24/7 power Back-up is provided in the hostel.
• Rooms are equipped with individual cots with mattresses, tables, chairs and cupboards.
|Room Style||Hostel Fee||Refundable Deposit||Application Fee||Total Amount|
# (For Post Graduate students only)
Mode of Payment
Note: Mess charges are not included in the fee structure.
Hostels for Women are managed by the Catholic Religious Nuns (Near Bannerghatta Road Campus)
Holy Mary Study House: +91 9620025984
Marillac Home: +91 7348949063
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029,
Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.