Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3-year undergraduate programme. It is extended over six semesters. The course is designed to bridge the gap between IT industries and institutes by incorporating the latest developments into the curriculum. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has an excellent group of dedicated faculty and experts from the IT industry, guiding the students. An exclusive and well-equipped lab for the department with a network of latest microprocessor based computers and software installed, provides hands-on training in various fields of computers, for a very fast leased internet line which helps the students to update themselves with the recent trends in the industry. The university has a placement cell to guide our young software professionals seeking, career opportunities in the IT industry.
Programme Outcomes (PO) – BCA
PO1: Acquire and Apply Knowledge: Ability to understand and apply the fundamental principles, concepts and methods in key areas of Computer Applications and multidisciplinary fields.
PO2: Problem Analysis: Ability to analyze real-time problems using various tools and techniques.
PO3: Design and Development: Ability to design and develop solutions to meet the desired needs.
PO4: State-of-art Technologies: Ability to adapt and apply emerging tools and technologies.
PO5: Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Ability to provide sustainable and innovative solutions for real-time problems.
PO6: Lifelong Learning: Ability to engage in continuous reflective learning in the context of technological advancement.
PO7: Communication and Team Building: Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
PO8: Ethics and Social Responsibility: Ability to integrate ethical and human values to become a socially responsible citizen.
- CS01 - Programming in C
- CS02 - Introduction to Computers and Computer Programming
- CS03 - Introduction to MS-Office Packages
- CS04 - Web Designing Using HTML, PHP and MySQL
- CS05 - Graphic Designing
- CS06 - Unix Operating System
- CS07 - Introduction to Database Management System
- CS08 - Management Information System (MIS)
- CS09 - Advanced Java Programming
- Fee Structure 2020
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2020)