Selection process results will be available on the date published in the Important Dates section. Selection process results will be available on https://appstat.christuniversity.in Selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission. The offer will be valid upto the date mentioned in the Offer of admission.
All selected candidates must note that admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
To process admission:
1. Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
2. Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
3. As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
4. Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
5. Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below:
1. Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
2. Undergraduate Degree Marks Card semester/year (if result awaited, marks card available currently) (Mandatory).
3. Provisional Degree Certificate or Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated before November 2019 (Mandatory).
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) of undergraduate degree from the last qualified institution (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August, 2020.
5. Migration Certificate of undergraduate degree from qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka) (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August, 2020.
6. Copy of entrance test score card (Sep MAT 2019 / Dec MAT 2019 / Feb 2020 OR CAT 2019 OR CMAT 2020 OR XAT 2020 OR ATMA 2020 OR GMAT 2019 / 2020 OR GRE 2019 / 2020 ) (Mandatory).
7. Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme should submit the work related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter with Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Family Business) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
8. One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory).
9. Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
10. Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
11. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a) Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
d) Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June - 2020], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before 20 August, 2020.
Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
All admitted students must open an account at South Indian Bank, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Branch as part of the admission process and must carry relevant ID proof (Aadhar Card and Pan Card).
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID cum ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fee payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2020 will be intimated during the admission process.
I) The University does not collect any type of capitation / donation other than the fees mentioned in the website.
II) All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost, if required by the department.
III) Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Cancellation Process: Click here