The Department of Management studies is pleased to inform an innovative post-graduate programme for the working executives and Managers. The programme is designed to support the working executives and managers to excel in their respective domain and climb the corporate ladder.
- To focus on the development of Conceptual, Analytical and Management skills in the fields of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Management, Marketing, Operations and Behavioral sciences.
- To gain practice in recognizing managerial problems, Analyzing data, finding solutions and taking decisions.
- To facilitate entrepreneurial or self employment options.
- To prepare corporate minds with a positive mental attitude for optimum performance, committed service and independent thinking.
- Duration: 2 years – 4 semesters
- Convenient days (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Global Standard Curriculum
- Experienced industry and academia facilitators
- Excellent campus and world class infrastructure
- Learner centered pedagogy
- Installment Payment facility
- Case study
- Participative Learning
- Article / Journal Review
- Case writing
- Paper presentations
- Industry and Academia interface programme
- Well designed curriculum
50% and above in aggregate in UG examinations
2 years work experience in managerial and supervisory position
- Personal interview
- Micro Presentation
- Written skill assessment