CHRIST (Deemed to be University) offers dual degree program where students obtain Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with either Marketing or Finance specialisation from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and Masters of Business Administration in International Business from University of Applied Sciences,Würzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany (FHWS) through credit transfer system.
The University of Applied Sciences, Wurzburg - Schweinfurt is a premium education institution in Germany and was founded in 1971. After Munich and Nuremberg it is the third largest in Bavaria. Around 7000 students are studying in two campuses located in Wurzberg and Shweinfurt ( Both campuses around 11/2 hours from Frankfurt).
It is mandatory for students to go to Germany for 6 months. Students will need to spend additional amount of approximately Rs.4.2 lakhs towards Airfare (To and fro to Germany), Accommodation (in Germany), Insurance, Visa Charges, Food and other Living expenses.
Visa formalities are the student’s responsibility. However CHRIST (Deemed to be University) will provide assistance. If by any chance visa gets rejected and students are unable to go to Germany then the students will continue regular program in India.
- Master of Business Administration - (Finance/ Human Resource/ Lean Operations and Systems/ Marketing/ Business Analytics)
- Master of Business Administration (FHWS Germany) and MBA Finance/Marketing/Operations (Christ University)
- Master of Business Administration (Christ University) + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
- MBA (Christ University) + MBA (Western Michigan University)
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- E- Brochure
- Fee Structure 2018
- Important Dates for 2018
- International Student Category
- Micro Presentation Topic
- Miscellaneous Information
- NRI Student category
- Selection Process
- Selection Process Venue Details
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2017)