Tripple Major (CEP)
A unique blend of three domains studied for a duration of three years allowing students to get a commendable insight into the respective fields and offers an opportunity to the students to enrich their learning curve.
The beauty and speciality of the triple major is the weightage the other two subjects offer to the students. While English strengthens the language skills- written and spoken-Psychology instills in students the prowess and acumen required to understand human behaviour; enabling students to become enlightened and capable media professionals.
- Communication and Media Studies
This course is a three-year vocational course aimed at equipping students with spoken and written skills that will enable them to communicate effectively. More importantly, the course is geared towards meeting the demands of the job market and improving the young graduate’s employability. So, the stress is on practical work and hands-on training in a variety of authentic situations, rather than classroom theory and notes.
- English Studies
Literature is an important cultural product of a society or a nation. Hence, the study of literature offers insights into the worldviews of different societies. This course begins with traditional British literature to the present. The course also introduces students to other literatures namely American world, postcolonial and also the Indian literature in translation. The course also introduces students to interdisciplinary studies in culture and gender helping them to gain insights from other disciplines like history, anthropology, sociology etc.
The psychology subject seeks to introduce the students to various psychological processes and familiarize them with different branches of psychology with a view to developing a holistic outlook towards life and prepare them for a great career ahead.
Objectives of CEP
- To explore, develop, and communicate ideas by developing their skills in the use of media technology.
- To study, and apply, media language and media texts.
Advantage of CEP
- Students of Communication and Media explore three strands of learning in greater details.
- Have higher adaptability in learning medium specific skills
- There is a freedom to seek out and research subjects that students are interested in, and select from a very wide range of optional modules
Kindly read through the Overview, Admission Guidelines, Eligibility, Selection Process, Fee Structure, Course Structure and other details given on the right hand side of this page before you could fill the application form.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Educational Psychology
- MSc Psychology (HRDM) with MA in Business and Organizational Psychology [Steinbeis, Germany]
- Master of Science (MSc) in Behavioural Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology (Clinical)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology (HRDM)
- BA CEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication and Media, English and Psychology
- BA JPEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism, Psychology, English
- BA PSEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, English
- BA PSEco-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, Economics
- BA PEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Performing Arts, English, Psychology
- BA TEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theatre Studies, English and Psychology
- BA MPE-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Music-Western Classical, Psychology, English
- Guidance and Counselling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Introduction to Yoga
- Academic Enrichment
- Health Psychology
- Training and Development
- Stress Management
- Life skills
- Basic Forensic
- Introduction to Hypnosis
- Gender, Diversity and Social Transformation
- Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies
- Advanced Forensic Psychology
- Team Building
- Creative Movement Therapy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Indian Portage on early childhood care and development
- Planning and Management of NGOS
- Planning and Managing Citizens charters
- Psychoanalytic Studies
- Cognition and Neuropsychology
- Therapeutic Community