The requirement of this program is described in terms of the total number of credits which a student is required to complete. Student would be completing this programme in four semesters, where in the last semester may be spent either of the two available alternatives, namely, Dissertation and Industry problem. This program is intended to give a penetrating professional experience in once own discipline or in many other traditional areas of Engineering.
An educational institution that does not respond to the present requirement and changes and does not lead to research will remain on the way side of the higher education missing the opportunities for going beyond. Keeping our vision “Excellence and Service”, the subjects offered here leave the window open to the thrust areas in the discipline.
Program educational Objectives
– PEO1: Ability to understand ,analyze and design solutions with professional competency for the real world problems
– PEO2: Ability to develop software/embedded solutions for the requirements, based on critical analysis and research.
– PEO3: Ability to function effectively in a team and as an individual in a multidisciplinary / multicultural environment.
– PEO4: To provide a learning environment that fosters computational excellence and promote life long learning with understanding of professional responsibilities and obligations to clients and public.
1. Apply deep advanced working knowledge of computational techniques for research oriented problem solving.
2. Validating engineering models for complex Computer Science & Engineering problems through computational measures.
3. Discover knowledge, solve problems, and think about the system to meet expected needs of industry standards with appropriate considerations such as economic / environmental /societal.
4. Conduct inquiry and experimentation based on problems that have changing requirements of real world research problems.
5. Develop skills to conceive design, implement and operate systems with best of engineering practices and current trends in research.
6. To understand and adopt the impact of contextual research knowledge on social aspects and cultural issues.
7. To recognize and appreciate industry culture and importance of societal context in engineering practice.
8. To understand professional & ethical responsibility to contribute for societal and national needs.
9. An advanced ability to communicate and conduct in multicultural & multidisciplinary teams.
10. An ability to communicate effectively through script and oral presentation.
11. An understand project management techniques and tools involved in Computer Science and Engineering research and product development.
12. A recognition and realization of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering(Data Science)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering(IoT)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Information Technology