Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings : 06:30 am onwards
- To cater to students who wish to pursue careers in financial analysis, corporate accounting, auditing and taxation by offering a curriculum mapped with Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1, USA
- To provide specialized skills and professional competence in the field of Global finance, taxation, accounting and auditing to be applied across industries.
- To nurture innovative thinking and professional outlook in students for better acceptance in the industry.
- To bridge the gap between academia and industry requirements by facilitating programme specific internship opportunities.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
- B.Com (International Finance) with specialization in international accounting, auditing and finance is proposed with a view to create talents of competency to handle theory and practice of the subject which will be immense value to accounting firms and large business undertakings with substantial global exposure and also for pursuit of higher education. The Course is finalized with reference to the:
(i) CSO (Content Specification Outline) of the Uniform CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Examinations conducted by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants), US.
(ii) CBOK (Candidate Body of Knowledge) for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Level 1 exams conducted by the CFA Institute, US.
- Employability skill enhancement courses like Advanced Excel, Six Sigma and Portfolio Management and Arthvidya- virtual business simulation.
- Academicians and CPA and CA qualified faculty members enable easier and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre Deatils for Selection Process
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)