The undergraduate programme in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is offered by the Department of Management Studies as a platform to prepare young minds with a positive attitude for excellent performance and committed service. It provides the right nurturing ground to enable students to pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions.
The curriculum for the three year programme (6 Semesters), has been designed to enable the students to get an overview of the various aspects related to launching and managing a business effectively; as well as giving them an opportunity to specialize in a functional area of management that they would like to pursue in their careers.
The BBA programme provides students with the opportunity for interdisciplinary learning through various generic electives from the streams of Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Law, Media Studies, Hotel Management and Computer Applications. The programme focuses on developing the students and equipping them to meet the managerial challenges of the 21st century. The ability to work in teams is also focused upon as a key skill to be developed for success in the work-place.
The programme also aims to develop the student’s independent thinking, decision-making capability and research aptitude. Learning is enhanced through many pedagogical tools like case studies, presentations, internships, research projects, industrial visits, and guest lecturers from a pool of industry experts.
Aimed at the holistic development of the students, the Department facilitates participation in various National and International fests. It also conducts many curricular and co-curricular activities on a regular basis. Social responsibility is a thrust area and students are encouraged to participate in community development initiatives.
• To provide high quality professional education to management students.
• To prepare students to meet the managerial challenges of the 21st century.
• To focus on the holistic development of the student with conceptual clarity, analytical ability, critical thinking and communication skills.
• To prepare young minds with a positive attitude for excellent performance and committed service.
• To facilitate the entrepreneurial journey of students by providing them with the breadth and depth of knowledge required to start a business.
• To develop management professionals who are able to leverage theoretical knowledge to design sustainable solutions to real world problems.
• Holistically developed management graduates ready to meet the challenges of the 21st century
• Graduates who have conceptual clarity, analytical ability, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Graduates with a positive attitude for excellent performance and committed service.
• Graduates who are confident entrepreneurs equipped with the right knowledge, skills and attitudes.
• Graduates who are able to leverage theoretical knowledge to design sustainable solutions to real world problems.
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre Deatils for Selection Process
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)