Prepare to Arrive &
There is a lot to prepare and plan as you get ready to study overseas and with us.
Pre-departure guide and arrival checklist
Our pre-departure guide contains important information about how to prepare for your arrival in India.
Use this list as a reminder of what you need to take care of before you leave.
You could also print these pages and tick off each item as you go.
When you accept Christ University offer letter:
What to bring with you when you travel:
When You Arrive:
Write to us on email@example.com for any further clarifications needed and we will make you feel at home.
B) Special Regulations
1. All students of Foreign Nationality (except from Nepal and Bhutan) admitted to the University are required to arrive in India with a valid Passport and Student Visa specifying “For at Christ University, Bengaluru”
2. No student of Foreign Nationality (except from Nepal and Bhutan) will be permitted to attend classes at the University without Valid Passport, Student Visa and Residential Permit.
3. Students of Foreign Nationality who are already in India studying in other educational institutions have to obtain ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from their present institutions and enclose the same with their application form. After obtaining Provisional Admission Letter from the University, they have to change the Student Visa in favour of CHRIST ( Deemed to be University) at the local Foreigners Regional Registration Office, Bengaluru via online portal www.e-FRRO before they start attending classes at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
4. Within 14 days of arrival in India, Foreign students are required to register with the local Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) on the online portal www.e-FRRO concerned via viz.
Foreigners Regional Registration Officer,
Bureau of Immigration,
(MHA) Government of India,
TTMC A Block, 5th floor, BMTC Bus Stand Building ,
KH Road , Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru. - 560027
5. The following documents are required to be enclosed in the prescribed application for registration.
6. A copy of the Residential Permit obtained from the FRRO has to be deposited by Foreign Students at the International Office of the University , without fail.
7. Application for renewal of student visa if applicable and Residential Permit has to be made well in advance and any changes in the Residential Address have to be brought to the notice of the FRRO.
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029,
Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.