- To provide students an understanding of doing business internationally with a blend of entrepreneurship.
- To broaden students awareness and understanding of the challenges in a global economy.
The course offers the students opportunity to learn various aspects of international business and finance and has a definite edge as it provides a concentrated focus of study. This programme also a deep acquaintance for students who may want to pursue higher education in India or abroad.
The students have a choice to complete the first two years of their foreign degree programme at CHRIST (Deemed to be University) in Bangalore, India. Then, they proceed to complete the remaining years of their studies at affiliated foreign university.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and International Business)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Political Science, History
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics, Media Studies, Political Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism and Travel Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in English
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Journalism
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Honours in Psychology
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Course Structure
- Credit Transfer Programmes
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Program Outcome
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)