Application forms will be available from December 8, 2018.
Application Mode: All applicants using online or offline mode must visit the page: https://appstat.christuniversity.in. Register by entering your NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card) EMAIL-ID and set password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages).
Online mode: To fill and submit application using online mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in/. On the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme.
Direct mode: Application forms will be available at Office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029. To fill and submit application using offline mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in/ In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme. Choose offline application and enter the Application No., which is printed on the top left corner of this page, and the Receipt No. printed on the receipt.
Guidelines to applicants
a) To fill the application you must have a copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12, Degree Marks Cards (whichever is available) (Mandatory) and Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate, if candidate has completed / graduated from the qualifying programme (Mandatory).
b) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
c) Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
f) Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2019 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
2. Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
4. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (UG) (If available while applying).
5. Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified University for all candidates except for students studying in Karnataka (If available while applying).
6. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
1. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system / power / internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter your email id, password and captcha details to view and print the application form.