BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
- To provide high quality professional education to the management students
- To facilitate seek entrepreneurial or self employment positions
- To prepare them to hold positions as junior executives in the organization
- To meet the managerial challenges of the 21st century
- To focus on the development of the whole person with conceptual, analytical and communication skills
- To prepare young minds with a positive mental attitude for excellent performance and committed service
- To design the syllabi and devise a methodology to enable students grasp major disciplines both general and functional management areas
- To develop independent thinking by each student.
- To conduct more number of students - industry interface.
- To conduct outbound training in the areas of management
- To supplement with more number of guest lectures from industry experts and consultants.
- To facilitate on entrepreneurial and self employment positions.
- Classroom instruction through audio visual aids. ~ Case studies.
- Industry visits.
- Industry placements.
- Field visits.
- Seminar presentations.
- Flip class
- Movie Reviews
- Experential Learining
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre details for ET_SA_MP_PI Selection Process
- Fee Structure 2018
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2017)