Library is the soul of any institution. It is a center of acquiring, processing, preserving and disseminating information to the user community with the motto of empowering knowledge, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) library has well trained staff and an automated library system to enrich the user community with a wide range of academic resources such as books, periodicals, online periodicals, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, project reports, audio / video cassettes, and question bank.
Library : http://library.christuniversity.in/
Library Facility & Services
Sunday and Public Holidays: Holiday
1. Indian Institute of Management, Bengaluru
2. British Council Library
3. Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Library
4. DELNET, Delhi
The Library has 250 terminals with high-end computers for high-speed internet access. Students can browse, access Learning Management System, download journal articles etc. on these systems. A separate provision have been given for laptop users.
Students are hereby advised to use the Internet library for learning purpose rather than for sending mails etc., Chatting [both oral and mail] is strictly prohibited.
1. Identity Card is a must for library transaction.
2. Faculty can borrow twenty books, UG Students can borrow two books, PG students can borrow four books and Research Scholars can borrow six books from any of the above libraries.
3. Renewals are allowed only once, when there are no claim by others.
4. Borrowed books should be returned on the due date failing by which a fine of Rs.5/per day would be charged.
5. Loss of borrowed books have to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian.
6. Reference Books, periodicals & project reports will not be lent out.
7. Books should be handled with great care. Mutilation of books in any manner will be fined.
8. A borrowed book, if recalled by the librarian has to be returned immediately.
EXPECTATION FROM USERS:
1. SILENCE should be maintained in the library.
2. Leave your bags, handbags and personal belongings at the property counters.
3. Avoid using mobile phones inside the library.
4. Maintain discipline in the library.
5. Maintain a queue at circulation counter.
6. Carry ID Cards at all times & produce them on demand.
7. Look frequently at the Library Notice Board.
8. Keep the library clean. Use dustbins provided in the library.
Contact Details :
Knowledge Centre : 080 4012 -9660 / 9661 / 9662 / 9663 / 9445
UG Library : 080 4012 - 9114
Kengeri Campus : 080 4012 - 9882 / 9840
BGR Library: 080 4655 1443