Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
The selected candidates must process admission at Office of Admissions, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus as per the stipulated date and time mentioned in offer of admission card.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS: mentioned below:
- Class 10 and class 12 (Mandatory).
- Marks cards of all years/semesters or consolidated marks card if candidate has completed undergraduate programme on or before November 2017 (Mandatory). Candidates in final year/semester must submit marks card up to the previous year/semester.
- Provisional degree certificate, if candidate has completed/graduated on or before November 2017 (Mandatory).
- Degree certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated on or before June 2017 (Mandatory).
- Transfer certificate and Migration certificate (for candidates from outside Karnataka) from the last qualified Institute / University (Mandatory).
a) One full set of Photostat copies of all the above mentioned documents. (Mandatory).
b) Two stamp size and two passport size photograph and a copy of valid ID proof (Mandatory).
c) Copy of valid address proof (Mandatory). (Aadhaar Card/Election Card/Driving Licence/Passport).
The last date to submit documents that are pending at the time of Admission is 20 August, 2019. The selected candidates must remit the annual fee at the South Indian Bank, Christ University, main campus branch, on collecting the fee challan from the Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the e-admission card or the offer of admission will stand cancelled.
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID card as well as a South Indian Bank ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fees payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places. Candidates are advised to collect the South Indian Bank account opening form along with fees challan and process it at the Bank branch on the University premises.
Candidates who fall under International student category (ISC), selected, should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2019 - 2020 will be intimated during the admission process.
I) The University does not collect any donation / capitation fees other than that stipulated as the annual fees.
II) All those admitted to the course will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost.
III) Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Cancellation Process: Click here