CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
Cancellation of Admission/Withdrawal – Regulation
1. This Regulation will form part of Admission Regulations of the University and lays down the procedure for cancellation of admission and for refund of fee paid. The Regulation is based on UGC Guidelines in this regard as contained in UGC (Institutions Deemed to be Universities) Regulations, 2016 .
3. Application form for Cancellation/Withdrawal must be made in the prescribed form duly signed by the student and the parent.
4. Application for cancellation of admission/withdrawal may be made either by presenting an application in person by the student or his/her authorised representative.
6. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) in view of its strict attendance Regulation does not normally admit any student to any course after commencement of classes and hence the seats of cancelled admission shall remain unfilled at all times thereafter.
UGC Notification F. No. 1-3/2016(CPPPI/DU) dated 11th July 2016 read with Notification of 6th December 2016.
1. Original Fee Receipt. 2. Original Documents Acknowledgement.
10. Refund of Academic Course Fee with reference to commencement of classes (as per the announced dates) shall be as under :
11. Refund of Hostel Fee (after adjusting dues for days of actual stay) if any may be permitted subject to a minimum additional deduction of monthly rental fee for three months. However no refund shall be made if the withdrawal is after 30 days of commencement of classes.
12. All refunds shall be only to the bank account of the student/parent as per the NEFT details furnished and shall be made within 15 working days from approval of the cancellation/withdrawal.
13. Reasons for cancellation of admission/withdrawal will never be a factor of consideration for determining the amount of refund though the Vice Chancellor may at his discretion approve refund for higher amounts depending on circumstances leading to such cancellation/withdrawal.
28.12.2016 Approved by