MBA Admission 2019
Session-II MBA applications are available from 31/01/2019 till 25/03/2019 (MAT Feb 2019 / CMAT 2019 / XAT 2019 / ATMA 2019 / MAT SEP 2018 / DEC MAT 2018 / CAT 2018 / GMAT 2018 / 2019 / GRE 2018 / 2019 will be accepted for applications)
Last date to apply for MBA Session-I: 23/01/2019, admit card for this process will be be updated on 24/01/2019 after 10:00 PM
Classes for MBA 2019 - 2021 will commence end MAY 2019
• MBA CHRIST (Deemed to be University) – Main Campus & Kengeri Campus
• MBA CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and MBA (Wurzburg - Schweinfurt University, Germany)
• MBA CHRIST (Deemed to be University) with MS in Business (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA)
• MBA CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and MBA (Western Michigan University, USA)
• MBA (Finance Management) Main Campus
Specializations: Entrepreneurship, Education Management, Healthcare Management and Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility.
2 Years / 4 Semesters Full Time at CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore
Eligibility for applying
A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September / December 2018 / February 2019.
50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-May 2019 are also eligible to apply.