How to reach CHRIST Kengeri Campus
Christ University is easily accessible from all parts of Bangalore City. Here are some driving directions and bus route numbers to help you get here.
From Kempegowda (Majestic) Bus stand and International Airport (Devanahalli)
• Drive towards Mysore Road,
• Drive through St. Joseph Church Circle,
• Take a right turn Gangadhara Swamy flyover to join Mysore 1st Main Road, and drive to BHEL Electronics Division,
• Take a left KPTCL to Outer Ring Road Nayandahalli Flyover to Straight Outer Ring Road NICE Bangalore Mysore Expressway, Drive to Right Varahasandra to Sri Sai Palace to Drive to Left and Straight to Rajarajeshwari Medical College & Hospital, and Kumbalgodu and Reach to Christ University Kengeri Campus.
• The distance is approximately 27 kms.
Bus Routes from Kempegowda Bus Stand (Majestic):
• Ask for Christ University Kengeri Campus
• Bus Numbers 226N
• Kengeri Satellite Town
From the new Benguluru International Airport:
• The distance is approximately 65 kms.
• You may take BIAS of Vayu Vajra Volvo Bus Service from the Airport to Satellite Bus Stand (Babujinagar) and get down,
• Take Bidadi Bus Drive Straight to BHEL Road, and towards Nayandahalli, and Rajarajeshwari Gate, Straight to Mysore Road and R.V College, Kengeri Satellite Town, Rajarejeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Via Kumbalgodu to Christ University Kengeri Campus.
• You may then take a taxi/auto rickshaw/bus to reach Christ University Kengeri Campus which is 1hr 45mis .
• A/C Shuttle Services from Airport will depart every 1hr.