Christ Halls (CHRIST HALL-A-Girls, CHRIST HALL –B-Boys) provide accommodation for undergraduate and postgraduate students in CHRIST Yeshwanthpur campus.
- Rooms are equipped with individual cots, tables, chairs and cupboards.
- Study Hall: students can utilize this common hall available on each floor for personal and group study, and recreation.
- Wi-Fi: Every room is WIFI enabled.
- RO purified normal, cold and hot water provision is available on every floor.
- Cloth drying area on each floor.
- Solar hot water is available in every bath room.
- Lifts: Lifts equipped with all fire safety measures connect all the 10 floors of the hostels
- 24/7 power Back-up is provided in the hostel.
- Library: The CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Library is available for the residents of CHRIST hostel from 9:00 AM to 08:30 PM.
- Security: Access to the hostel is via the use of a biometric system only. Security personnel are stationed at the hostel to provide 24/7 security for the residents.
- CHRIST Halls provide only triple sharing rooms.
- The bathrooms, toilets and washrooms are common on every floor.
- The mess facility for the hostel students are provided at the common cafeteria within the campus where they can pay and choose from a variety of menu.
- Guest House facility is not provided in the campus.
FEE STRUCTURE 2023-24
Note: Hostel does not collect Mess Fee. Application fee is Rs 300/-
RULES FOR ADMISSION IN CHRIST HALL
Freedom with responsibility and discipline is the way of life at Christ Hall. On enrolment, the residents automatically undertake to abide by the rules and regulations.
- Admission is open only to the full time students of Christ Deemed to be University. Preference will be given to out-station students.
- Admission will be valid for one academic year only.
- Students will be required to vacate the Christ Hall within 2 days on completion of the scheduled examination each year.
- Students seeking readmission will have to submit fresh applications.
- Admission to Christ Hall will be cancelled if incomplete or false information is furnished.
- Christ Hall reserves its right to cancel admission of undeserving students without giving any reason.
THE 3-STEP ADMISSION PROCESS
Step 1: Submit the Google Form: Candidates who have already secured admission to any of the programmes in CHRIST Yeshwanthpur Campus, Bangalore, by payment of programme fee, are eligible to apply for the hostel facility. They should, first, submit the information asked for in the google form below.
- The form should be submitted from the parents’/students email ID mentioned in the Programme application form. Form submitted from other email IDs will not be considered.
- Submission of this google form is mandatory.
Submit the form (Girls) **Admissions Closed
Submit the form (Boys) **Admissions Closed (25 May 2023)
Step 2: Pay the fees
- The office will send mail to the eligible candidates asking them to confirm the admission by paying the fees. (The fee structure and the account details will be given in the mail)
- After making the payment before the due date, the candidate has to send the transaction details (UTR number) as a reply to the same mail thread. Payment made after the due date will not be considered.
- After confirming the payments with the bank/account office, the office will send a mail to the candidate confirming the booking in the Christ Halls.
Step 3: Occupy the Room:
- On arrival to the campus for classes, the candidate will collect a hardcopy of the application-for- hostel-form from the office of admissions.
- The student (with Parents/guardian, if they are accompanying) should appear for the final interview with the Director of the Hostel/appointed staff, with the filled hardcopy of application-for- hostel-form
- After the above interview, the student can proceed to the hostel, hand over the application to the warden, collect the keys of the room and cupboard, and occupy the room.
Christ Hall (A) Girls +919742244405 email@example.com
Christ Hall (B) Boys: +919742244406 firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER RECOMMENDED HOSTELS/PGs
Address and Contact
Star 555 Hostel
(Hostels for Boys and Girls)
Address: (Head office)
#169, Manna 555, OPP. Christ University
HMT Layout, Nelagadaranahalli Road
Nagasandra Post, Bangalore-560073
Website Link: www.star555pg.com
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-9535015436 / +91-8971745558 / +91-8904765558