M.Sc. Computer Science is a 4-semester programme with specialisation in two areas and includes the core areas of Computer Science. The objective of the course is to mould students to acquire analytical, creative and problem solving skills to meet the industry standards and be well prepared for research activities.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO) – MSc – CS
PSO 1: Problem analysis and design: Ability to identify, analyze and solve research based interdisciplinary computational challenges.
PSO 2: Cond uct Investigation: Undertake quality research to contribute academia and industry.
PSO 3: Modern Tool Usage: Apply their knowledge and experience on modern computing tools and platforms for continuing professional development.
PSO 4: Life Long Learning: Adapt to the continuous technological change in computational science and update themselves through life-long learning process.
PSO 5: Societal And Environmental Concern: Utilize the computational knowledge efficiently for societal and environmental concerns.
PSO 6: Innovation And Entrepreneurship: Produce innovative IT products and services based on global needs and trends.
- CS01 - Programming in C
- CS02 - Introduction to Computers and Computer Programming
- CS03 - Introduction to MS-Office Packages
- CS04 - Web Designing Using HTML, PHP and MySQL
- CS05 - Graphic Designing
- CS06 - Unix Operating System
- CS07 - Introduction to Database Management System
- CS08 - Management Information System (MIS)
- CS09 - Advanced Java Programming