Application forms for session-II will be available from January 31, 2019 to March 25, 2019.
Application forms for session-I will be available from October 1, 2018 to January 21, 2019.
Application Mode: All applicants using the online mode must visit the page: https://appstat.christuniversity.in. Register by entering your NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card) EMAIL-ID and set the password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages).
Online mode: To fill and submit application using online mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in/. On the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme.
Guidelines to applicants:
a) To fill the application you must have a copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12, Degree Marks Cards (whichever is available years/semesters marks card) (Mandatory) and Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate, if candidate has completed / graduated from the qualifying programme and Entrance test score card (Sep / Dec MAT 2018 / Feb MAT 2019 OR CAT 2018 OR CMAT 2019 OR GMAT 2018 / 2019 OR XAT 2019 OR ATMA 2019 OR GRE 2018 / 2019) and Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme should also have the work related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter) (Full Time / Family Business also considered) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
b) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
c) Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
f) Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
g) After the payment is successful you will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
h) Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2019 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
1. Copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate (Mandatory).
2. Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
3. Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and 12 (Mandatory), copy of Degree Marks Card (if result awaited, marks card available currently) (Mandatory), copy of Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate, if candidate has completed / graduated from the qualifying programme and Entrance test score card (Sep / Dec MAT 2018 / Feb MAT 2019 OR CAT 2018 OR CMAT 2019 OR GMAT 2018 / 2019 OR XAT 2019 OR ATMA 2019 OR GRE 2018 / 2019) (Mandatory).
4. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (UG) (If available while applying).
5. Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified University for all candidates except for students studying in Karnataka (If available while applying).
6. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
7. Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme should submit the work related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter with Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Family Business also considered) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
1. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system / power / internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter your email id, password and captcha details to view and print the application form.
2. Office of Admissions will verify the application form only after receiving the printed application form along with ALL the supporting documents. Selection Process e-admit card will not be uploaded if the supporting documents do not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time.
The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 3-5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- E- Brochure
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for 2019
- International Student Category
- Micro Presentation Topic
- Miscellaneous Information
- NRI Student category
- Selection Process
- Selection Process Venue Details
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2019)