Course Description: The course will help student understand how in a globalized world it is important to understand the cultural diversity of the world. They will learn about the factors that influences a country’s culture and communication process.The course will help them to develop cultural sensitivity and improve their cultural awareness.
• To improve students’ knowledge of and sensitivity to other country’s cultures.
• To create an awareness of students own cultural strengths and weaknesses when working
with people from other country’s cultures
To develop cultural awareness among students
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - (Finance/ Human Resource/ Lean Operations and Systems/ Marketing/ Business Analytics)
- Master of Business Administration (FHWS Germany) and MBA Finance/Marketing/Operations (Christ University)
- Master of Business Administration (CHRIST (Deemed to be University)) + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
- MBA (Christ (Deemed to be University))+ MBA (Western Michigan University)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance Management)
- Master of Business Administration Executive