Selection Process Venue details for - 2020
(Skill Assessment__Personal Interview)
The Guidelines are as follows:
1. On processing the application, an E-admit card will be uploaded for the Selection Process. The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres.
2. Candidates can access the E-Admit card from the Christ University website at the link "Current Status of Online application" by entering his/her email id and password.
3. You will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card
4. Candidates must report for the selection process at the allotted date and atleast 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated in the E-Admit Card
5. Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process and the application fee is Non Refundable, in any case
6. The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions
7. Request for change in Selection Process dates / timings and change in Centre will not be entertained.
8. Cellular phone, Satellite phone, pager. etc., are not allowed into the Selection Process Venue, in any case.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Selection Process of Christ University at any Centre.
10. The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for Admission rests with the student/candidate. Issue of the E-Admit Card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.