A candidate who has passed any Undergraduate degree examination with 50 % aggregate marks from any recognised University in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU is eligible to apply.
Students appearing for their final degree examinations in March-May 2020 are also eligible to apply. Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have secured 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far.
- Fee Structure 2020
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2020)