1. Though the fee is fixed for all years, there will be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
2. Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- (US $80 for foreign nationals/PIO/OCI) is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if any applicable.
3. All Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, the fee may be paid through Net banking facility / NEFT / RTGS.
4. Payment / Transfer of fees does not guarantee the admission.
1. Indian nationals pursuing international curriculum in India, will pay the fee applicable for NRI status for the first year. Indian citizens who have studied foreign syllabi in India for the qualifying examination (applying for UG / PG / MPhil / PhD Programme has to be approved by UGC / AIU).
(The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
2.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
2.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
3. To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
For Online Application form, click the below link:
Online Application form