Application forms release date: 11 July 2019.
Candidates applying for CHRIST (Deemed to be University) should create an online registration ID by entering the Name of the candidate (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), Email ID and Password. To register visit the page https://appstat.christuniversity.in
* All communication to the candidate will be only through the registered email id and mobile number.
* Applications once submitted cannot be edited. Ensure that all details are correctly entered before submitting the application.
Guidelines for filling the application
a) Kindly read the eligibility of the programme before starting to fill the online application.
b) Once the application is started, the application should be completed and submitted within 24 hours. The application can be saved in “Draft Mode” multiple times during this 24 hours. However, any application not submitted within this timeframe will be automatically removed without any notice.
c) Ensure the following documents are at hand before starting to fill the application:
1. Class 10, Class 12, Undergraduate, Postgraduate marks cards.
2. If appeared or qualified in MPhil / UGC-CSIR NET / JRF / SRF / SLET / GATE / KSET
3. Research Proposal in the prescribed format
4. Soft copy of a recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress
d) Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility. The application form will be submitted and the application number will be generated only on successful payment of registration fee.
e) Print and sign the application form. Keep copies of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
f) Candidates must also send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2019 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
1. Copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian / spouse and the candidate (Mandatory).
2. Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
3. a. Copies of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12, Degree Marks Cards and
b. if appeared or qualified in MPhil / UGC-CSIR NET / JRF / SRF / SLET / GATE / KSET
c. Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate, if candidate has completed /
4. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (PG/MPhil) (If available while applying).
5. Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified University for all candidates except for students studying in Karnataka (If available while applying).
6. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b] Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office will not function on Sundays and Government Holidays)
1. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system / power / internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter your email id, password and captcha details to view and print the application form.
2. Office of Admissions will verify the application form only after receiving the printed application form along with ALL the supporting documents. Selection Process e-admit card will not be uploaded if the supporting documents do not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 2 (Two) days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Course Overview
- Guide List
- Test Pattern
- Application Guidelines
- Selection Process
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- PhD Research Proposal Format
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2019)