Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) Examination from any recognised Board with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Candidates should have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at Class XII level and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics.
Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels, grades not less than C
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Guidelines for B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Contact Details
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus I&II (Academic Year-2018)
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)