Research by Faculty members:
- “Value Addition in Mine Waste Tailing Materials through Geo polymer formation”.
- Total Cost Grant Rs. 12 Lakhs
- Duration 3 years
- Government of India, Ministry of Mines, New Delhi
Principal Investigator: Prof.Raghunandan Kumar.R
Co-Investigator: Prof. Pranab Das and Prof. Arjun. H. R
- Monograph- Use of Waste Foundry Sand in Civil Engineering Application- PI- Dr Nabil Hossiney and Co PI Arjun.H.R
- Minor Research Project- Studies on self compacting concrete using recycled asphalt aggregates- PI- Arjun.H.R and Co PI Dr Nabil Hossiney.
- Working paper- Cost analysis of midrise RCC buildings designed in various seismic zones and soil conditions of India- Prof.Srinidhi Kumar
LABORATORY FACILITIES ==>