M Sc (Strategic Management) is designed to provide opportunity for skill upgradation through higher education focused on strategic thinking and management for working/aspiring professionals.
- To develop business leadership and managerial skills of students by offering a curriculum that gives a detailed overview of business strategy, its analysis, formulation and implementation enabling students to acquire skills necessary for organizational leaders
- To train students in key transferable skills, such as design-thinking, strategic decision-making, Negotiation and Persuasion capabilities, Numeracy and Quantitative skills, Teamwork, Leadership, personal efficacy and effective use of ICT.
- To facilitate the study and critical appreciation of various theories, tools and techniques of contemporary business and management practices.
- To foster skills and knowledge that will enable one to lead more effectively and initiate dynamic changes in organizations, utilizing effectively the resources through strategic decision making.
- This is a six trimester inter-disciplinary post-graduate degree programme that allows
- The unique timings of the course helps to accommodate working professionals
- It is also a good opportunity for students aiming for higher studies abroad who require a 16 year education requirement
- Students can enrol in the course in any of the ongoing trimesters namely in January/April/June/September (after providing a prior notice of one month)
- Industry experts, practicing professionals and experienced academicians enable effective and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum
Duration: 2-4 years (6 trimesters)
Class Timings :
Morning : 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Evening : 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM