Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings: 06:30 am onwards
- To cater exclusively to students wishing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course
- To provide a strong foundation level understanding of the functioning of business organizations, commercial transactions and of various specialized operations such as accounting, finance and marketing by offering a comprehensive curriculum.
- To develop necessary professional knowledge and skills in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HR and Taxation by adopting learner centered pedagogical practices.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
- B Com F&A students have the privilege of pursuing the UG programme along with the Articleship required to complete CA due to the unique timings
- Practicing professionals and academicians as faculty members enable easier and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum
- Students of the programme receive in-house training for CPT & IPCE in the form of mandatory credit based Additional Discipline Specific Electives (ADSE).
- Students are required to undertake a Research Project during the sixth semester
- The B Com curriculum is also mapped with CPT/Foundation & IPCE/ Intermediate requirements. Hence the programme seamlessly blends B Com curriculum and CA curriculum that have resulted in spectacular performances in CA exams.