Basic eligibility for the programme is a minimum of 55 % at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India. Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Course Structure
- Credit Transfer Programmes
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Program Outcome
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)