Application forms will be available from December 8, 2018.
Application Mode: All applicants using online mode must visit the page: https://appstat.christuniversity.in. Register by entering your NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card) EMAIL-ID and set password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages).
Online mode: To fill and submit application using online mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in/. In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme.
Direct mode: Application forms will be available at Office of Admission, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bannerghatta Campus, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru - 560076 / CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029. To fill and submit application using offline mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in/ In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme. Choose offline application and enter the Application No., which is printed on the top left corner of this page, and the Receipt No. printed on the receipt.
Please Note: This programme is a full time 3 years / 6 semesters offered at CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Bannerghatta road campus. The classes for this programme will be conducted at CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bannerghatta Road (BGR) campus. For more details click the link: https://christuniversity.in/campus/banargatta-campus
Guidelines to applicants:
1. Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct marks in the “previous qualification” field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
a) To fill the application you must have a copy of statement of marks of Class X, Class XI (if class XII Board results not available) or XII (Board results) (Mandatory).
b) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
c) Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
f) Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2019 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
2. Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
4. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) (If available while applying).
5. Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
6. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the application and supporting documents that are sent through post/courier or received at the Office of Admissions.
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
2. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) does not authorize any member/third party to process the application or admissions.
3. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system / power / internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter your email id, password and captcha details to view and print the application form.