Timings: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4 p.m to 5 p.m. Saturday: 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Maximum Intake: 50
FOUNDATIONS OF MATHEMATICS - 45 Hrs
This course is designed as a foundation course in Mathematics for those who have not been exposed to any Mathematics course earlier. This enables the students to improve their analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills.Topics included are Set Theory, Indices, Logarithms, Permutation and Combination, Theory of Equations, Matrices and Determinants.
- BSc CME-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Sc, Maths, Electronics
- BSc CMS-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Sc, Maths, Statistics
- BSc EMS-Bachelor of Science (BSc) Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- BSc PCM-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics, Chemistry, Maths
- BSc PME-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics, Maths, Electronics