REPORT ON THE INAUGURATION OF POSTGRADUATE LIFE SCIENCES AND RESEARCH LABS ON DECEMBER 4, 2017.
The blessing and inauguration of the new labs for MSc Biotechnology, MSc Zoology and MSc Botany and also the research labs for Plant Tissue Culture and Phytochemistry and a few other research labs newly constructed in the third floor of Block was done by the Vice Chancellor of Christ University, Fr Dr Thomas C Mathew on December 4, 2017. He stressed on the importance of research in the development of different domains of Science and urged the students to make best use of the available facilities. The prominent guests present for the function included Dr Rajan Gurukal, former Vice-Chancellor of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India and Dr Sreesh Srinivasa, Vice President of Biocon Ltd, Bangalore.
- Report on “Exhibition Of Teaching Materials” 2019
- Report on Career talk 2019
- Report on Leadership Programme 2019
- Inauguration of Life Science Association 2019
- Inauguration of Life Science Association 2018
- Panel Discussion On Arena Of Higher Studies In Life Sciences Organized By Life Science Association 2018
- Inauguration of Postgraduate Life Sciences and Research Labs
- Inauguration of Life Science Association 2017
- Association of life Science