Eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognised Board in India.
It is compulsory to have studied Mathematics at Class XII level.
Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2020 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.
- Fee Structure 2020
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student category
- Admission Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2020)