Computer Science and Engineering (IoT) is a 4 year, 8-semester Undergraduate program aimed in imparting a firm foundation in computer science wireless communication and computer networks. The program aims to train students with systematic professional knowledge and strong practical skills in the fields of computer technology communications networks and IT that provides a wide range of applications in the Internet of Things.
The program equips students with a strong skill for sensor network design and network planning for IoT. The topics include- Introduction to IoT Understanding IoT in Market Perspective Data and Knowledge Management and use of Devices in IoT Technology Understanding IoT Architecture and the application of IoT in various technologies. These course emphases on to develop the necessary skills for the students to sustain in today’s industrial expectation, in the pursuit of excellence by keeping high personal and professional values and ethics.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering(Data Science)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering(IoT)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Information Technology