When computer and communications technologies are combined, the result is information technology, or "infotech". There is a swift convergence in the areas of computing and communications as a result of relations developing in the data and information environment .IT professionals perform a variety of duties that range from installing applications to designing complex computer networks and information databases, data management, networking, engineering computer hardware, database and software design as well as the management and administration of entire systems. The goal of the Department is thus to cater to all the above needs and prepare students both in theoretical and practical knowledge to face the challenges of the fast becoming technology world.
Program educational Objectives
– PEO1: Ability to understand ,analyze and design solutions with professional competency for the real world problems
– PEO2: Ability to develop software/embedded solutions for the requirements, based on critical analysis and research.
– PEO3: Ability to function effectively in a team and as an individual in a multidisciplinary / multicultural environment.
– PEO4: To provide a learning environment that fosters computational excellence and promote life long learning with understanding of professional responsibilities and obligations to clients and public.
1. An ability to apply Engineering knowledge of computing, mathematics, science, and computer science & engineering fundamentals for Problem solving.
2. An ability to think critically to identify, formulate, and solve complex computer science & engineering problems by developing models, evaluating validity and accuracy of solutions in terms of computer science and engineering validity measures.
3. An ability to analyse, design of complex problems, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, to meet expected needs with appropriate considerations such as economic / environmental/societal.
4. An ability to conduct experiments to investigate problems based on changing requirements, analyze and interpret results.
5. An ability to create, select, adapt appropriate techniques and use of the modern computational tools, techniques and skills, and best of engineering practices.
6. To understand the impact of contextual knowledge on social aspects and cultural issues.
7. An ability to understand contemporary issues related to social & environmental context for sustainable development of engineering solutions.
8. An ability to understand professional & ethical responsibility to contribute for societal and national needs.
9. An ability to function and coordinate effectively as an individual, as a member or leader in diverse, multicultural& multidisciplinary teams.
10. An ability to communicate effectively.
11. An understanding of computer science and engineering & management principles to manage software projects.
12. A recognition and realization of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering(Data Science)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering(IoT)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Information Technology
- Contact Details
- Fee Structure 2020
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- International Student Category
- NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Admission Guidelines for B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Syllabus I&II (Academic Year-2020)
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2020)