Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application may apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the course.
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
5. Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India.
Note: If only condition 5 is satisfied, and not conditions 1 to 4 above, NRI student category fee will be applicable only for the first year.
For email queries: firstname.lastname@example.org