School of Education is introducing Post Graduate Diploma in International Education (PGDIE) from the Academic year 2020-21, at the Bangalore Central Campus.
On successful completion of the programme, students will be awarded the PGDIE certificate from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and International Baccalaureate Educator Certificate in Teaching and Learning (IBEC) from the IB Board on payment of prescribed fees to the IB Board.
International Baccalaureate Educator Certificate in Teaching and Learning is recognized by the IB as having met the professional growth requirements associated with the IB’s programme authorization and assessment procedures.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:1year/ 2 semester(June to March)
TOTAL CREDITS: 57
- Introduction to Education
- Underpinning Theories of IB
- Assessment and Learning
- Teaching and Learning (Part-1) in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology/English/Social Sciences
- Professional learning
- Teaching and Learning (Part-2) in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology/English/Social Sciences
- Capstone Action research Project