Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The Selection results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates link.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules. Office of Admissions, Christ University, School of Architecture, Mysore Road, Kanmanike, Kumbalgodu Post, Bengaluru - 560 074 as per the stipulated date, time and venue mentioned in the offer of admission card.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS mentioned below;
1. Original Class 10 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
2. Class 11 / 12 Marks Statement, if candidate has appeared and passed the examination (Mandatory).
3. Qualified NATA 2019 score card OR qualified JEE Mains-Paper II 2019 scorecard
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) (If available).
5. Migration Certificate (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) (If available).
6. One full set of Photocopies of all the above mentioned documents (Mandatory).
7. Two Stamp size and two passport size photograph (Mandatory).
8. The stipulated fee in Demand Draft / Cash / Online Payment (Mandatory).
9. Two Copies of the Demand Draft / Online Payment Receipt (In case Program Fee paid through DD / Online) (Mandatory).
10. Copy of valid address / ID proof (Aadhar Card) (Mandatory).
11. For International Students, the following additional documents have to be submitted:
All mandatory documents mentioned above must be submitted during the admission process. An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing/passing their exam in March – June 2019], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before August 20, 2019. Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from Christ University without any claim.
Fee challan will be issued only on completion of verification of data and submission of documents. Selected candidates must remit the annual fee at the South Indian Bank, Christ University within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the e-admission card or the offer of admission will stand cancelled. The first year fee must be remitted in full at the time of Admission along with the non-refundable Admission Registration fee of Rs.5000/-. Christ University does not collect any type of Capitation/Donation.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bangalore, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bangalore.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2019 - 2020 will be intimated during the admission process.