Christ (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029, Karnataka, India
+91 804012 9100 / 9600,
Applications are invited for faculty positions from eligible candidates at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following Departments
- School of Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (Econometrics), Statistics, Computer Science (Data Science)
- School of Engineering and Technology: Civil, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science
- School of Arts and Humanities: English, Performing Arts, Theatre and Music(Western Classical -Piano)
- School of Social Sciences:Economics, Psychology,Sociology and Social Work
- School of Commerce, Finance and Accountancy: Commerce, Professional Studies
- School of Business and Management: Management (Finance, HR, Marketing Operations, Business Analytics, Data Science)
- School of Law
- School of Architecture
- School of Education
Candidates possessing the required qualification and experience as per UGC/ AICTE norms applicable to Universities including strong research background in the recent past can apply online.
Applicants desiring to apply for more than one school/department should submit separate application for each school/department.
The University reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for interview after shortlisting in terms of qualification, experience, research contribution and suitability of the candidate for the vacant position. There will be no personal communication to the candidates other than those shortlisted for interview.
Minimum eligibility (Refer UGC Regulations)
Preference is given for applicants with proven research capability.
Assistant Professor: (i) Master’s degree with 55% marks (ii) PhD as per UGC Regulations.
Associate Professor: (i) Good academic record with PhD (ii) Minimum 10 years of post-PhD experience (iii) Minimum seven publications in Scopus/WoS indexed journals and (iii) Research score as per UGC criteria.
Professor: (i) Good academic record with PhD (ii) Minimum 16 years of post-PhD experience (iii) Minimum 10 publications in Scopus/WoS indexed journals (iii) Successfully guided doctoral candidate and (iv) Research score as per UGC criteria
Pay scale: Basic Pay as per UGC norms; HRA as applicable to class A city
Workdays, Leave, Vacation: As per University Regulations (aligned to UGC Regulations)