Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings : 06:30 am onwards
- To cater to the students who wish to pursue careers in the field of Global Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Governance by offering a curriculum integrated with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK
- To create professionals with critical thinking and problem solving skills and take up independent positions in the areas of Accounting, Auditing & Risk Management in different industry sectors.
- To facilitate students in exhibiting the competency and skills in the areas of Corporate Governance, Corporate Reporting, Business Analysis, Global Law and International Financial Reporting Standards
- To nurture entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills of budding entrepreneurs through a Discipline Specific Elective in Entrepreneurship
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
- ACCA grants 9 paper exemption (out of a total of 14) for students of BBA F & A.
- Mandatory credit based Additional Discipline Specific Electives (ADSE) modeled on Company Secretary (CS) course or Insurance Institute of India (III)
( Students can choose any one cluster )
- Employability skill enhancement courses like Advanced Excel, Six Sigma and Portfolio Management and Arthvidya- virtual business simulation
- Academicians and practising professional professionals faculty members enable easier and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum