MBA (Leadership & Management) programme enables students by preparing them for management careers in businesses and non-profit organizations. This programme is designed to bridge the knowing-doing gap; we have integrated mandatory Corporate Residency component that offers unmatched experiential learning and networking opportunities.
Specialization Tracks :
- Education Leadership
- Sustainability and CSR
- Healthcare Management
The program will deliver learning in an accelerated mode with a focus on developing application skills. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learnt to their real time business problems. This will be achieved through the curriculum design - there will be 12 core courses in the first year. In the second year students can choose three core and three specialized track papers . To accelerate career growth the program will provide participants with mandatory on-the-job learning opportunities.
Duration: 2 years/ 4 Semesters (Full Time)
Timings : 07:25 AM - 12:00 PM Classroom Session
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM Internship Session
*On-the-job learning method - a two year-long, four-part course—gives students meaningful and numerous opportunities to act like leaders, translating their ideas into practice.
- Work Integrated Study Program - Participants study and work side-by-side.
- Action-based Learning. Learn by Doing.
- Taught by practicing industry professionals
- Experiential Learning’ course delivery by industry-experienced full-time and visiting faculty, to enable you apply the concepts and ideas to your work situations
- Focus on developing the core managerial competencies required in modern business: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Global Perspective and Leadership
- New age courses like Business Analytics, Business Sustainability, Entrepreneurial Finance