MBA (Leadership & Management) programme enables students by preparing them for management careers in businesses and non-profit organizations. This programme is designed to bridge the knowing-doing gap; we have integrated mandatory Corporate Residency component that offers unmatched experiential learning and networking opportunities.
- The programme’s objective is to produce trained professionals in the fields of Entrepreneurship, Education Management, Healthcare Management and Sustainability Management.
- To develop business leadership and managerial skills, ensuring a critical appreciation of various theories, tools and techniques of contemporary business and management practices.
- To develop and hone managerial and leadership skills through rigorous academic training enabling students to lead more effectively and initiate healthy changes in organizations, utilizing effectively the resources through strategic decision making.
- To create an interface of academia with real-time leadership and management scenarios and interaction with experts by offering real-time industry work placement
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
Specialization Tracks :
- Education Leadership
- Sustainability and CSR
- Healthcare Management
The program will deliver learning in an accelerated mode with a focus on developing application skills. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learnt to their real time business problems. This will be achieved through the curriculum design - there will be 12 core courses in the first year. In the second year students can choose three core and three specialized track papers . To accelerate career growth the program will provide participants with mandatory on-the-job learning opportunities.
Duration: 2 years/ 4 Semesters (Full Time)
Timings : 07:25 AM - 12:00 PM Classroom Session
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM Internship Session
*On-the-job learning method - a two year-long, four-part course—gives students meaningful and numerous opportunities to act like leaders, translating their ideas into practice.
- Work Integrated Study Program - Participants study and work side-by-side.
- Action-based Learning. Learn by Doing.
- Taught by practicing industry professionals
- Experiential Learning’ course delivery by industry-experienced full-time and visiting faculty, to enable you apply the concepts and ideas to your work situations
- Focus on developing the core managerial competencies required in modern business: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Global Perspective and Leadership
- New age courses like Business Analytics, Business Sustainability, Entrepreneurial Finance