B Com (International Finance) focuses on the areas of accounting and financial analysis. With this unique blend of emphasis, this programme enables students to propel their careers as wealth creators and managers both in corporate and merchant banking domains. The programme with an underlying focus on ethical code of professional conduct, strives to create meaningful and thoroughbred finance professionals. With a comprehensive understanding of international laws and financial reporting standards, B Com (International Finance) students can seamlessly fit into and effectively contribute in international work environments too. As forward thinking and trustworthy business partners, B Com (International Finance) students are well equipped to serve global organizations and society at large.
- B.Com (International Finance) with specialization in international accounting, auditing and finance is proposed with a view to create talents of competency to handle theory and practice of the subject which will be immense value to accounting firms and large business undertakings with substantial global exposure and also for pursuit of higher education. The Course is finalized with reference to the:
(i) CSO (Content Specification Outline) of the Uniform CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Examinations conducted by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants), US.
(ii) CBOK (Candidate Body of Knowledge) for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Level 1 exams conducted by the CFA Institute, US.
- Employability skill enhancement courses like Advanced Excel, Six Sigma and Portfolio Management and Arthvidya- virtual business simulation.
- Academicians and CPA and CA qualified faculty members enable easier and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum
Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings : 06:30 am onwards
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre Details for Selection Process
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2019)