BBA (Finance and Accountancy) programme is designed for students who aspire to be strategic business leaders and job creators with financial and entrepreneurial expertise to perform key roles as financial analysts and enterprise venture specialists with a vision for sustainable and inclusive growth.
- To cater to the students who wish to pursue careers in the field of Global Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Governance by offering a curriculum integrated with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK
- To create professionals with critical thinking and problem solving skills and take up independent positions in the areas of Accounting, Auditing & Risk Management in different industry sectors.
- To facilitate students in exhibiting the competency and skills in the areas of Corporate Governance, Corporate Reporting, Business Analysis, Global Law and International Financial Reporting Standards
- To nurture entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills of budding entrepreneurs through a Discipline Specific Elective in Entrepreneurship
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
- ACCA grants 9 paper exemption (out of a total of 14) for students of BBA F & A.
- Mandatory credit based Additional Discipline Specific Electives (ADSE) modeled on Company Secretary (CS) course or Insurance Institute of India (III)
( Students can choose any one cluster )
- Employability skill enhancement courses like Advanced Excel, Six Sigma and Portfolio Management and Arthvidya- virtual business simulation
- Academicians and practising professional professionals faculty members enable easier and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum
Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings : 06:30 am onwards
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)