CHRIST (Deemed to be University) in association with Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) offers a certificate program on Commodity Market and Derivatives. MCX Certified Commodity Professional (MCCP) is the ideal program for pursuing a career in the commodity derivatives market. The course is designed to provide the necessary inputs required to make the participants well acquainted with the modalities of the commodity derivatives market in India. It covers the entire gamut of commodity derivatives market, thereby providing enough domain knowledge and professional expertise. This course covers functioning, settlement systems, factors influencing the commodity markets, global and the domestic scenario of commodity markets, its role in the economy and the risk management aspects relating commodity trading. It also provides an understanding of the emerging areas of Risk Management and to equip students with the tools and techniques needed to manage financial risk efficiently.
Course Specific Objective:
The programme will help participants:
1. Understand the intricacies of operating in commodity derivatives market.
2. Manage risk through hedging strategies.
Understand the functioning of the trading mechanism used by brokers.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - (Finance/ Human Resource/ Lean Operations and Systems/ Marketing/ Business Analytics)
- Master of Business Administration (FHWS Germany) and MBA Finance/Marketing/Operations (Christ University)
- Master of Business Administration (CHRIST (Deemed to be University)) + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
- MBA (Christ (Deemed to be University))+ MBA (Western Michigan University)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance Management)
- Master of Business Administration Executive