CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Call for Case Studies and Innovative Pedagogies to the tenth edition of COGNOSCO is scheduled for 12-13 November 2021
The Centre for Case Research and Development (CCRD) and The School of Business and Management at CHRIST (Deemed to be University) initiated COGNOSCO in 2012 to provide a platform for case writers to present their case studies and also inspire many others to develop good case studies. This year's COGNOSCO will be a virtual conference in collaboration with renowned academic partners, Emerald Emerging Market Case (EMCS) and ET Cases. Other than the regular Teaching cases, this year we are adding a separate track on Innovative Pedagogies on case teaching.
· Free registration
· Plenary sessions by academic partners
· Separate track on papers on innovative pedagogical practices on case teaching
· Interactive discussions on effective case handling
· Detailed peer review of the cases by experienced case writers
· Opportunity to publish with Emerald Market Case Studies, The Case Centre (UK)
· Best paper awards, First Prize: INR 5,000/- and Second Prize: INR 3,000.
Submit your abstracts of both the tracks not exceeding 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register at: https://forms.gle/9192BkWX1QKqEFKZ8
Bangalore Central Campus
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029,
Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.