Selection Process Venue Details for MBA Programmes 2019
will be updated on or before January 15, 2019
The Guidelines are as follows
1. The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference while filling the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres.
2. Candidates can access the E-Admit card from the Christ University website at the link "Application Status" by typing his / her 16 digit unique id / application number and date of birth five days prior to the selection process.
3. You will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, copy of application and mark statements of class 10, class 12, degree and valid MAT / CMAT / GMAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA / GRE.
4. The selection process includes the following criterion: Academic performance in Class 10, Class 12 and undergraduate degree, Group discussion (GD), Micro Presentation (MP), Written Assessment (WA), Verbal Assessment (VA) and Personal Interview (PI).
5. Candidates must report for the above selection process on the allotted date and at least 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated on the selection process admit card.
6. Travel arrangements for out station candidates must be made in advance as per the selection process dates published on our website.
7. Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process and the application fee is Non Refundable, in any case.
8. Candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
9. Request for change in Selection Process dates / timings and change in Centre will not be entertained.
10. Cellular phone, Satellite phone etc. are not allowed into the Selection Process Venue, in any case.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Selection Process of Christ University at any Centre.
12. All candidates are requested to prepare for a Micro Presentation (Extempore) as part of the Selection Process. Candidates will be asked to speak on any of the topics given in our selection process link on “Topics for Presentation 2019" during the GD. The MP topics will be released on or beforeJanuary 2019 by 4 PM.
13. Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link "Application Status" from our website and print the same.
14. Offer of admission to the MBA Programme of Christ University will be based on availability of seats in the Main campus and Kengeri Campus.
15. The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for Admission rests with the student/candidate. Issue of the E-Admit Card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.
16. Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.